Submitted by Sophie on April 12, 2010 - 5:10pm
Go to your profile. Under the Friends box is a submenu. Click on "Fan Art". In the box below, click on the "Add some Fan Art" link. You will be taken to a page where you can upload your fan art.
- Title - Give your fan art a title
Show Name - the name of the property the fan art is from. The property can be a TV show, anime, movie, manga, comic, video game, whatever.
- As you are typing the name, it may appear automagically. Go ahead and click on the name that appears, if it is correct. Otherwise keep on typing and it will be added to the list of property names.
- Your Image - upload your image. You'll also be able to choose which part of the image becomes the thumbnail. Super sweet!
- Privacy Setting - You may change the privacy settings for your fan art by clicking on the padlock on the right. You may choose from public, private (friends only), and hidden (just you). By default the image is set to private.
This content is public - Check this box, if you would like to add your fan art to the Fan Art Gallery.
- Your image will show up in the Fan Art Gallery according to the privacy settings you chose. If you do not check this box, then your image will only show up in your profile.
- Description - Have something to say about your art? Then say it here. You can put things like the medium you used, your thoughts behind the art, why double rainbows are awesome... It's all up to you.
You may preview the finished page by clicking the "preview" button. Once you're done, click the "post" button. You may also edit the image page by clicking on "edit" link next to it's thumbnail in the gallery or on the actual fan art image page.