FUNimation General probably has more locked / moved threads than any other forum, so I decided to type up a set of rules and guidelines to educate y'all in the hopes of preventing said actions.
I'll start off by pasting FUNimation General's description and explaining it:
Got a question for FUNimation? Excited for the latest announcement? Talk about it here.
Note: General FUNimation discussion is A-ok here. Anime-specific questions should go in their appropriate forum. If it is not a FUNimation anime or there is no forum for it yet, please post your question in the Anime forum.
To clarify, this means you can ask questions addressed to FUNimation, talk about their latest announcement, or anything FUNimation-related that has nothing to do with an anime (e.g. non-FUNimation.com suggestions or general feedback for FUNimation).
Okay now that you've read my breakdown of the board's description, you probably know what is and is not allowed here, but to be sure, here's a small list* to further guide you:
*I'm not listing every single topic not allowed, so before posting, be sure to check if it should go in another subforum by looking at its description.
- Search before you post! The questions you have may already exist in either FUNimation General or other sub-forums, so be sure to check before posting.
- Any question involving an anime that FUNimation has the license to should be posted in its forum. For Example, "Are you going to dub more Case Closed?" topics should be posted in the Case Closed sub-forum.
- Questions involving anime that FUNimation does not license should be posted in the General anime questions thread!.
- If you have a show you'd like to see FUNimation license, post it here.
- Questions about FUNimation.com and its services should be posted in Site Information and News.
That's the list for now. Thank you for reading, and if you have a question that's not answered above, send me a PM.